Install X-CAP2 on your lens for the best experience.
Slide switch. Simplicity and convenience!
X-CAP2 is compatible with specific lenses. Please check the compatible list.
Protects Your Lens from Dust in the Easiest Way
Do not need to remove. Never lose your lens cap again.
Compact, Simple Appearance Designs
Integrate with the lens.
Combined with convenience and usability.
Precise, Outstanding Texture
CNC milled aluminum alloy. Sand blasting and Anodizing finish.
Standard Filter Interface
Fit to various lenses with the same filter thread.
Optional – MRC-UV Protector
UV-cut, anti-reflection, antistatic, anti-smudge
Graceful appearance, minimize volume
Do NOT poke the curtain directly, or it will suffer a lot of wear and tear.
The X-CAP2 can be used on the lenses listed here. Fully compatible, without shade.
X-CAP2 native filter sizes:
- Olympus 17mm F2.8
- Olympus 45mm F1.8
- Olympus 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II/II R
- Olympus 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ
- Panasonic 42.5mm F1.7
- Panasonic 12-32mm F3.5-5.6
- Panasonic X 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 PowerZoom
- Sony E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
- Olympus 17mm F1.8
- Olympus 25mm F1.8
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro
- Panasonic 14mm F2.5
- Panasonic 20mm F1.7
- Panasonic 25mm F1.7
- Panasonic 30mm F2.8 Macro
- Panasonic 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 Ⅱ
- Panasonic 35-100mm F4-5.6
- Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 15mm F1.7
- Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm F1.4
- Panasonic LEICA DG MACRO-ELMARIT 45mm F2.8
- Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN
- Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN
- Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN
- Fujifilm X70※1
- Fujifilm X100/X100S/X100T※1
- Pentax DA 21mm F3.2
- Pentax DA 40mm F2.8
- Pentax DA 70mm F2.4
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9
- Sony DSC-RX1/RX1R
- Sony E 16mm F2.8
- Sony E 20mm F2.8
- Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro
- Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS
- Sony FE 28mm F2
- Sony Sonnar T* FE 35mm F2.8 ZA
- Canon EF-S 24mm F2.8
- Canon EF 40mm F2.8
- Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R
- Pentax DA 50mm F1.8
- Samsung NX 60mm F2.8
Compatible, but not native filter sizes:※2
- Pentax DA 40mm F2.8mm XS
- Fujifilm XF 27mm f2.8
- Canon EF-M 22mm F2
- Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR
- Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR
- Samsung NX 16mm F2.4
- Samsung NX 20mm F2.8
- Samsung NX 30mm F2
- Samsung NX 45mm F1.8
- It does require an adapter, LH-X70/LH-X100 or AR-X100, for installing X-CAP2 on the The Fujifilm X70/X100 series.
- To install X-CAP2 on the lens of different filter size, it needs an additional step-up or step-down adapter ring.
We can not test all lenses. If your lens is not listed here, you could download the X-CAP2 Papercraft to test vignetting yourself.
Now available in Silver & Black.
Aluminum alloy, PC-ABS plastic
8cm x 7cm x 1.5cm
- Does X-CAP2 fit to the thread of my lens?
X-CAP2 is designed for compact system cameras and is available in some popular filter sizes. Please use a step-up/down adapter ring on other filter sizes of lens.
- Does X-CAP2 cause vignetting on my lens?
We don’t know either, because we don’t own the lens.
We provide a Papercraft of X-CAP2. Before buying the X-CAP2, you could download and make a papercraft to test vignetting on your own lenses.
- Does X-CAP2 be used with an additional UV protection filter?
X-CAP2 could be used on a filter with the same size. Due to the increment of thickness of the filter, vignetting is possibly caused on a wide angle lens.